Two decades after its birth, Bank Muamalat now provides services to over 2.5 million customers through a network of over 3000 outlets spread across all 33 provinces in Indonesia. The network is also supported by an alliance through more than 4000 online post office/SOPP, 32.000 ATM, as well as over 100.000 debit merchant across the country. Bank Muamalat is also the first and the only Indonesian bank running a full branch in Malaysia. At the moment we are seeking for the best candidate to join in our company as:
- Leading Sub Branch accordance with the mission and the guidelines and directives outlined the company’s Board of Directors, and / or management offices.
- Take the initiative and learn-program program to increase profitability while lowering the cost elements
- Develop and execute business plans and marketing
- Advocate the inclusion of financial resources in the form of savings, current accounts, deposits and other forms dalamporsi-best servings
- Responsible for supervision of all office activities Sub Branch
- Coordinate with the branch manager in the regions of work in the context of their duties as responsible Sub Branch